Friday 19 September 2008

This is FREAKY

OK this is FREAKY.
I open 'My Yahoo' page and the horoscope greeted me (not that i give much thought on horoscope but it was there as a package in My Yahoo). Here it is:

This very much spooked me since i had 2 incidents (yesterday & today) where 'someone from my past' entered in again. talk about coincidence! or was it? *deedoodeeeedoooodeeooo twilight zone theme*

September 19, 2008

  1. TaurusTaurus (4/20-5/20)

    Someone from your past might pop back into your life today without you realizing it until you're face to face -- but there's no reason not to welcome them with open arms! Be friendly and show them that you don't hold any grudges or expectations (even if you do). No matter how things were left between the two of you, the future is a blank canvas, ready for you two to create whatever picture you want upon it. Think the best of them, and they will think the best of you.


1 comment:

  1. emmm taurus??

    hehehe....lets check mine...


    aries..

    p/s - kata dah boleh teka...apa??

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving your mark!