Tuesday 22 December 2009

Me and my GPS we got issues

Today I got the opportunity to make full use of my GPS system. Need to go to Kelana Business Centre. I’ve only been there once and that was quite a long time ago so I’m kinda fuzzy on how to get there.

Drive 100 meter and turn left’
Nifty tool for a road-blind fool. That’s me.

Everything seem fine until there was a smaller, confusing split-roads.
‘Turn left. Turn left …… Turn left’

Recalculating…’

After a few of these ‘Recalculating…’ episodes, I swear I can hear a bit of accusation in the GPS’s voice! Like I’ve put it into extra work with my incompetency. And when the next alternative road was calculated ‘Drive 1 kilometer and stay left’ I swear I heard the word ‘kilometer’ as ‘oh come on!’.

Oh I’ve tried to please her then. So when the next accusing ‘Recalculating…’ got issued I was halfway through saying ‘Ohh sorry Luna!’.

BTW I called her Luna.

Luna eventually got me to the destination and back safely. I’m just not sure whether she’d consider uninstalling herself off my phone o_O

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving your mark!