Monday 6 October 2008

Back!

Hello Cyberspace! I'm back from Raya vacation. It was, as always a great time for me, and also a back-breaking time too - I had to pack & unpack my studio area (yes the whole studio room!). Since I set it up in the front part of the house, this need to be clear for a buffet-type serving area.

phewww! my hands are shaking for not touching my computers for too long. lol

Oh well, now i'm back...with a few more kilos too, I'm gonna make extra round of jogging & muay thai-ing tonite!

2 comments:

  1. muay thai kat uptown?

    studio kau macam studio aku ke, dalam rumah. Tempat kerja yang paling best.

    Bro, kalau kau tengok aku buat coverage tomoi event, aku usung satu studio aku!, tak caya, tengok aku kat kota baru nanti.
    PKP dah tutup kedai, so aku lepak sini lak setiap pagi!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. muay thai kecil-kecilan sementara waktu je haha

    ha ah studio kat rumah...buat keje sambil pakai seluar kecik je haha the best in the world! tapi part nak usung keluar yg letih tu kan! haha

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving your mark!