Tuesday 9 June 2009

Stupid Cat

stupid-cat

Yesterday while readying to go out I heard a mewing kitten non-stop in front of my house. It sounded hungry, lost, and afraid. So I began to search for the location of the poor thing. Nearing it, I saw a small grey kitten bolted out of it’s hiding place. It ran blindly across the road while cars passing by nearly hits it. Without stopping, it then made a u-turn and crossed back to it’s hiding place, missing another car hit. My blood froze! What a stupid, stupid cat! phewww LUCKY cat!

OK this episode made me feel bad of wanting to help the stupid cat. My action could get the cute thing flattened or splattered on the road. Feel like wringing the blasted thing’s neck! OK that won’t help a bit.

Anyway it’s just primal instinct. Can’t blame them little things. In fear or entrapment, the kitten tried it’s best to survive. Which made me realize that human do these things too. Especially those in a misconception of a relationship lol. They lie, cover tracks, made up excuses (some are really stupid excuses). By doing so, they basically betray the relationship without really understanding the outcome of their misguided deeds.

You see, relationship is about RELATING to each other. No big secrets  (little secrets are fine though), no holding back, no lies. And its about SHARING – of your thoughts, fear, hope & dreams, wonders, problems, etc. If you can’t even do that, its high time to take a step back and evaluate where are you standing in the ‘relationship’ picture.

As with the stupid cat, it should trust me better since it was MEWING non-stop, giving out ‘help me’ signals all night long. So please, trust your ‘helper’ better and free yourself. And not be like the cat in the pic lol.

1 comment:

  1. Can I quote this...??

    "You see, relationship is about RELATING to each other. No big secrets (little secrets are fine though), no holding back, no lies. And its about SHARING – of your thoughts, fear, hope & dreams, wonders, problems, etc. If you can’t even do that, its high time to take a step back and evaluate where are you standing in the ‘relationship’ picture. "


    If I can't do that....errmmm you told me before....errmmmm

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving your mark!